Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank You

First of all I would like to thank Eunice Au for insisting in making a chatbox for my blog..Secondly I would like to thank Kok Hao for being so supportive over my blog..Thirdly I would like to thank everyone for liking my blog so much..And I swear I'll try my best to blog well and blog everyday so that my followers will continue to follow me. LOL. I shall not disappoint anyone and tonight I'm forced to blog..oh well...as my favorite quote goes: life goes on...

Btw, I'm having a disastrous face now, pimples just keep popping out, having to sleep late and waking up so early, all thanks to Eunice who becomes a jokerevery night and that is a PROBLEM. And also I'm having a disastrous body.. seriously tummy popping out too!!

Dear Eunice,

You FORCED me to blog about u!Nah, there u go!! No wonder Kok Hao's so entertained!

No comments: