Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dodgeball Competition

UCSIDD made it through till quarters only
but...
I see the potential in them and I see the club is growing
I promise that I will do better for the club as I think I kind of screw my own club up
Anyway, the players put a distinct display and they fought till the end and that was what I hoped for the most..
I'm proud of you guys, there wasn't any disappointment for me, everyone tried their best and there shouldn't be any regrets!

We'll come back again SOOOOON!!!
And next time, we will also set up our own dodgettes, worst, I become the dodgettes and the laughing stock. hey, RM5k man! Who doesn't want? Anyone joining me??haha...

UCSIDD simply just rox! And thank you for everyone's support, appreciate it!!

p.s.: apology for all the shoutings, quite crazy and mad yesterday haha..apologize to wai tat too for giving so much trouble..we gave the opponent a real bad impression cause we shouted and argued too much and the commentator had to keep reminding that this is a friendly game, we're here to have fun..

No comments: