Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BO + Red= BORED

I'm being ffk-ed by so many talents today until I got nothing to do but to wait only..
I've blogged, I've rearranged my music file, I've checked my mail, I've finish reading the script, I've finish playing a game and I've even finish cutting both my finger and toe nails...and I'm still waiting...

I went out to see what's Yen's doing. Guess what, she was in bored.com. I never knew there's such website for boring people..LOL

10 more mins for the damn talent and I'm off to bank!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness. You are seriously so free and so bored you can update like a few posts a day? Haha you are addicted!

bobo said...

what to do?will blog bout u soon dn worry :)

yangyang said...

oh my god! You cut your toe nail in office????

bobo said...

what?cannot meh?boring ma...