Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Cute Roommate

Last week, she smashed a cockraoch and it died flat on the floor..in the middle of the night...and she didn't clear it..
That night, after scaring my roommates, a moth finally landed beside the cockraoch, finally found its loved one dying so horribly in the room...It laid beside the cockroach until next morning...how could u be so cruel, murderer?!

Yesterday we saw someone who look so alike with Victor Wong (pin guan), seriously damn alike, the glasses, the hairstyle, the face...except for his height..he couldn't be that short...

Anyway, I just simply tested her, telling and pointing to her that Victor Wong is here. She got so freaking panicked and fell half way to the ground, as if she was fainting. Then she asked, "Oh my god, it's him! What am I supposed to do???"

Seriously, if you saw someone famous, will you ask "what am I supposed to do??" in the first place? Anyway, she was really confused at that moment whether to run over to him and get his signature...

Dear Eunice Au,

The cockroach is still there exactly at the same posture and position, can you please bury it so that it can rest in peace?? And also that might not be Victor Wong, seriously...but I like all your excitements and you're damn damn damn funny which I might sue you for giving me a stomach ache!

from,
ur dearest producer cum roomie
and I swear I will not give u angry faces anymore XD

Eunice's fav words:
What? (act blur)
What the heck!
so cham la like that...
NOOOOO!!!!

Imagine Eunice's voice...

:)

3 comments:

yangyang said...

Hello! His name is not Michael Wong lah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness...I am just here for your entertainment Bobo...
Aren't you flattered? Hahahahaha I CLEARED THE FREAKING COCKROACH ALREADY!

bobo said...

hahaha yay!!it can finally rest in peace!!!ya u are a full time joker!kakaka...make my life happier, right?