Monday, November 17, 2008

Cathay Pacific

Help!!!

I hate Cathay Pacific to the max!!
I've been searching for cheap air fares from Japan to Malaysia round trip for dunno how many days and Cathay seems to be the cheapest and the air ticket is only a total of around RM2,500 inclusive of taxes..yay!

but...
today i checked again it has changed to RM6,000 in just half an hour's time!!I wonder how...
I compared both details, they are both the same including the flight numbers and everything..I tried calling to the agency and no bloody human being picked my phone up..the website also kept me waited for hours and i can say it's one of the slowest website i've ever encountered other than my previous stupid blog..

Anyway..
i figure out that maybe if i change my region to Malaysia than the rates will be different. And yes, it's back to RM2,500 and i tried proving myself correct and clicked on Hong Kong as my region, however, the rate is back to the cheap one. WHAT HAPPEN??????????what region i was at that the rate was so expensive??or was that something else?

No one's gonna pick up the damn phone means i've to figure out myself before i drive my supervisor crazy...anyone willing to solve this for me??

hate cathay!!!!!!!making me stress man!!

No comments: