Monday, November 24, 2008

The Casting days...

I called up one of the talents, making sure that she is coming today, and a guy answered my call:
"Halo, halo!"
"Hi, is this XXX?"
"Halo, halo, tak dengar la!"
I spoke louder, "Boleh saya..."
He interrupted me with "Apa? Huh? Kuat sikit!"
I spoke even louder, starting to feel annoyed, "Boleh saya cakap dengan..."
He interrupted again!
"Tak boleh dengar la, apa? Halo!"
And suddenly a Malay lady's voice came in.
"Hello."
I got confused fpr a split second then only realized that the guy's voice was actually her caller ring tone...
I think there is lots of idiots outside who did exactly the same thing as me.

Today, I heard 2 great voices. Both 40 and above, amazing... My supervisor asked me to look for more older people, she said the people I auditioned were not old enough! I just don't feel like finding Ah Peks...oh well, life goes on...

No comments: